End of year presentation –
This is your final chance to show your work. It demonstrates that you have a sound knowledge and understanding of your domain. Developed your skills that are relevant to the industry. The other important factor is that you have been able to critic and evaluate your work.
1. The Aim and rationale of the project. – State the aim, the rational, why it was interesting and why it was relevant to the industry.
2. A review and presentation of your work – discuss the nuts and bolts of what has gone on. Show your work with pictures. Select the most appropriate work in order to show why your project is interesting.
3. A critical evaluation of the project, what went well what could have been better.
THINK ABOUT PRESENTING YOUR PROJECT AS A RESEARCH JOURNAL.
1. Think about what happened that you didn’t expect.
2. How did this impact your final work?
3. Discuss people responses.
Case study or analysis?
The most important part of the presentation.
To what extent did your project address your aim?
Provide a brief post mortem of the project
What questions did the project raise?
What would you do differently?
How does your project relate to other projects/research identified in your literature review?
DURATION – 20 mins worth.