• Compare and contrast different authors' views on an issue
• Group authors who draw similar conclusions
• Criticize aspects of methodology
• Note areas in which authors are in disagreement
• Highlight exemplary studies
• Highlight gaps in research
• Show how your study relates to previous studies
• Show how your study relates to the literature in general
• Conclude by summarizing what the literature says
I have been working on the Lit Review for my dissertation and i feel like pulling hair out. Where the hell do you start!!!!
Well after a cup of tea and a few bits of reading I've calmed down and i have found that on my Uni blackboard account there is lots of great advise.
I have worked out that the list on the left is a good starting guide of what needs to be in there and that i should take the reporting lectures advise which is to take the previous Lit review i was marked on and take the feedback i was give and put meet on the bones.